Ryan Homes has opened their newest estate home community on Indy’s south side. The Reserve at Somerset provides serious curb appeal with full brick fronts and Hardi-Plank® siding standard for the community. Most floorplans include full basements and as always, every home is Energy Star qualified.
The community boasts the lowest prices per square foot of any comparable community in the area and is located in the coveted Center Grove School District. The 4800 SF Courtland model is set to open in early January which will showcase what Ryan Homes is offering in the community.
Homes start from just the upper $190’s and include the following features:
- 2499 to over 3100 square feet • 4-6 bedrooms
- 2.5 baths standard and up to 5 full baths
- 3 car front and side load garages available
- Full brick fronts with dimensional roof shingles • Color Plus Hardi-Plank® siding
- In-house financing
- 100% Energy Star qualified
Reserve at Somerset community features include:
- ¼ acre plus home-sites, many on one of the 7 ponds
- Swimming pools with a beautiful bath house
- Tennis courts
- Playground for the kids with a large green space for field sports
- 7 ponds with miles of paved walking trails surrounding them
- Center Grove Schools
Directions: From Indianapolis, take I-65 S. to County Line Rd. Head West on County Line Road. Go South on Rt. 135 (Meridian St.) Continue approx. 5 mi. to the community entrance on the right. Model home and Information Center is straight ahead.
Nearby GPS Cross Streets for Navigation: Smokey Row Rd and SR 135 Bargersville, IN 46106
Sales Center Address: 5550 Somerset Blvd Bargersville, IN 46106